If you could kill a car...which one would it be? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could kill a car...which one would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could kill a car...which one would it be?

If you could kill a single car and never have another one produced ever again...which car would you destroy?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Wow, that’s a great question, but all cars/trucks have their own personalities. There’s not one I wouldn’t have produced.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

True...But dodge neons drive me nuts. Mind you, you barely see any of them left on the roads since they were so disposable...

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
        True...But dodge neons drive me nuts. Mind you, you barely see any of them left on the roads since they were so disposable...
        Yeah, true on the neons, I haven’t seen one in awhile even when I go to town, you probably got your wish, they’ve all went to the scrap yard. Lol
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Whoah whoah whoah....why the hate on the dodge neon???? I had an 03 SXT 5 speed - very fun car - I miss it. 15.8 in the 1/4 w/ a cold air kit and a so so driver :)
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6 View Post
            Whoah whoah whoah....why the hate on the dodge neon???? I had an 03 SXT 5 speed - very fun car - I miss it. 15.8 in the 1/4 w/ a cold air kit and a so so driver :)
            I had a 1995 neon I bought for $300 when I blew my Camaro motor. I literally bought it because it was that cheap. I hated it lol. No guts, transit buses could take me off the line - literally. The headlights were a PITA to change. The whole design of that thing was aweful lol. Granted, mine wasn't in great shape (which is why it was $300) but still lol.

My buddy did have an SRT-4 though that was pushing 600hp and was pretty fast...didn't last very long though...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              2 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X