What’s your stress relief?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s your stress relief?

What’s your stress relief? For my it is jumping into the Camaro and burning up some open road... the only drawback to it is in the winter I can’t do it lol...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

For me it would be lifting. Nice little Disturbed music playing while I lift.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah lifting weights is a good stress reliever. Even working on cars and waxing it can be relieving.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
        Yeah lifting weights is a good stress reliever. Even working on cars and waxing it can be relieving.
        Yeah, lost 50lbs and lift 4 times a week. Good news I’m not diabetic anymore, I was borderline for 3 years, A1Cs came back at 5.8 so I’m good now just need to lose 30 more Lbs.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Cleaning and tidying. The stress relief comes fully at the end of the task when you're looking at a clean work space. Seeing that you've made a difference/progress is what takes the edge off and helps me relax.

When I see things that are a mess they just tack onto my mental "to do" list and drive me insane.

Comment

Working out or doing stuff with my car

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
              Yeah, lost 50lbs and lift 4 times a week. Good news I’m not diabetic anymore, I was borderline for 3 years, A1Cs came back at 5.8 so I’m good now just need to lose 30 more Lbs.
              That's excellent Steve. Keep it up.

Comment

Ya, my work spaces can get cluttered a bit at times. Drives me crazy but I know what you mean. I guess I can add wood working or working on the car too to my list...

And that is solid Steve!

Comment

For me it used to be cars. Eventually they turned into more work than fun. I still enjoy them, but I've moved onto other hobbies. Still have both the Camaros, but they don't get driven enough. I spend more time working on my boat now. Fishing is definitely at the top of my favorite stress relief activity these days.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                  Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88 View Post
                    For me it used to be cars. Eventually they turned into more work than fun. I still enjoy them, but I've moved onto other hobbies. Still have both the Camaros, but they don't get driven enough. I spend more time working on my boat now. Fishing is definitely at the top of my favorite stress relief activity these days.
                    I love fishing. I only get out a few times a year up north but it is one thing I would like to do more of myself.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X