Fast & Furious 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast & Furious 9

Is anyone else excited for this movie? I have been getting excited for all of them since all the way back to the original one years ago... between this and the new Bad Boys I think I might be able to get my fix on some action!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

The trailer looks good. I'm more likely going to see it. John Cena is a huge car buff. He pretty owns almost all makes and models of muscle cars.

Comment

I’m not a fan they lost me after Tokyo Drift, lol I’ve watched the other ones on T.V or Redbox, probably wait for Redbox and watch it. Cool cars though.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

It looked like the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Then again, I expect (and hope) most people are going into these with a healthy suspension of disbelief.

I will tell you that I will probably end up seeing it anyway though...because they brought back Han. Those jerks.

Comment

Lol - ya I watch it as an “action” movie- not as anything realistic. But entertainment wise I have always loved them

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X