What's your favorite thing about your Camaro? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite thing about your Camaro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite thing about your Camaro?

Let's hear it - doesn't matter which year Camaro you have - what is your favorite thing about your Camaro?

For me it is a combination between the sleek design and bang for your dollar performance :cool:

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

I just like modding mine, there’s always something to do to it.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Not a Camaro, but I love the style of my firebird. It screams for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
        Not a Camaro, but I love the style of my firebird. It screams for attention.
        Yeah you have a awesome Firebird.

08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I like how with only a few minor suspension modifications you can toss it around corners like nobody's business. I owned a stock 95 Z28 for a while and it felt awful by comparison. So...handling? Lol. I guess that's my answer.

Comment

The handling can be crazy in these things. I remember when I test drove a 1998 LS1 (same suspension setup stock as the v6's) the guy had it about 50/50 weight distribution with weight added around the car. It had a full cage, koni setup and I think it may of had a watts link installed.

The guy took me for a test drive in it and we were doing 60mph and made a 90 degree turn down a street and I almost sh*t my pants. I was not expecting to make a turn at all, I thought we were going to keep going straight. This thing just was glued to the road.

Now this guy road raced it at the track and it was setup very well, but I'll be damned to this day I have never ever been in a car that handled like that thing did.

One day I want to buy a stick Camaro to do a road course build...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              4 hours ago
            • ssms5411
              Had to get another phone
              by ssms5411
              Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
              1 week ago
            • ssms5411
              Leaking front cover
              by ssms5411
              So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
              2 weeks ago
            • transamtom1
              Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
              by transamtom1
              Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X