Autoshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoshow

Went to the autoshow in Las Vegas today. Pretty disappointed. They didn't have a whole lot of cars in display. I was hoping I would see the 2020 Corvette. Chevy only have the Camaro on display and rest were trucks and suvs.

The Supra surprised me. It's very plain to look at and the interior is quite bland. It's not worth the price they are asking.
    Anyway, here are a few pics. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190913_160010.jpg
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	1573880
    Attached Files

Nice, its been 20 years since Ive been to a auto show. They look good, yeah the new vette would of been nice to see.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nice shots - I am surprised they wouldn't have the new vette there, sounds like a missed opportunity for GM

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

It just seems like GM wasn't interested in showcasing their cars, while Ford and dodge had theirs all out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          2 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          Had to get another phone
          by ssms5411
          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X