What's your opinion of the 2020 Vette - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion of the 2020 Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your opinion of the 2020 Vette

To me it's the most uncorvette there is, but it does look nice. I'm sure performance wise this will be up there with the Ferrari and lambos .

Are you referring to the mid engine one? To me it looks nice, but I think GM is going to price themselves out of the market. The cost is going to be comparable to entry level Ferrari’s.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Looks pretty bad ***, will see how it does.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
        Are you referring to the mid engine one? To me it looks nice, but I think GM is going to price themselves out of the market. The cost is going to be comparable to entry level Ferrari’s.
        I agree. I think they are phasing out the current generation a little too soon. I mean it has only been out for a couple of years.They should've made this one as another option.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
          But they're starting at around 60k according to all the reports?...pretty cheap for what it is.

I'm not a fan personally, but it does look pretty cool if you're into super-cars. I think the last Corvette I personally liked the look of was the C6.

Comment

Originally posted by Namrepus28 View Post

But they're starting at around 60k according to all the reports?...pretty cheap for what it is.

I'm not a fan personally, but it does look pretty cool if you're into super-cars. I think the last Corvette I personally liked the look of was the C6.
            You’re right. I had seen before they were going to be well over 100k. I stand corrected. If they are starting in around $60k then they should do quite well

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yes 60k put me down for 2.lol
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to get another phone
                by ssms5411
                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Leaking front cover
                by ssms5411
                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                2 weeks ago
              • transamtom1
                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                by transamtom1
                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X