Got a bench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a bench

Tired of driving 70 miles round trip to workout once a week. Got this Olympic bench. Already have free weights so no more driving. Will save $120 a month in membership fees and gas. Tried it out yesterday and its awesome. Lol Been going once a week for 2 years now. Its been helping my back so can't complain.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 07-21-2019, 03:12 PM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Get a squat rack. You can do legs too. Bowflex works really good too.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
      Get a squat rack. You can do legs too. Bowflex works really good too.
      No room for anything else unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion though.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Bowflex doesn't take a whole lot of room. It's the same size as your bench.

Awhile back I went with my parents to Canada to visit one their friends. Their son had a bowflex that he kept in his walking closet, along with his clothes. We worked out together. The next day i was sore. That thing really forces you to lower the weight slowly and to lift it slowly. You can do a total body workout too.

if I wasn't going to the gym. I would definitely have this.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Edgar. Ive only used free weights, ill look into it.

Comment

Got a Olympic curl bar, using it twice a week. I like it, looked at squat racks, maybe in the future.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              2 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X