Boycott Mexico GM Commerical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott Mexico GM Commerical

Not ment to offend anyone and more about job protection given GM pulling out of Oshawa and obviously other cities across the United States as well. I thought this was a pretty interesting ad that ran on the Canadian channels during Superbowl.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

I think I missed that commercial, yeah GM is a piece of crap for closing plants in Canada and the U.S. my next car won't be a G.M. probably a Dodge.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to get another phone
      by ssms5411
      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
      1 week ago
    • ssms5411
      Leaking front cover
      by ssms5411
      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
      2 weeks ago
    • transamtom1
      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
      by transamtom1
      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X