Just got Hagerty insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got Hagerty insurance

Just got Hagerty insurance for the Camaro, I insured it for 20k just because Im getting it painted , doing intakes ,bigger turbo cam and adding the turbo this next year. Also doing the 98+ brakes. Its $70 a month but Ill feel better knowing its insured for 20k, right now I pay $50 a month with full coverage with glass and roadside but if it was a complete loss I would only get 2k.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Just got final approval for the insurance today, printed out my cards but doesn't take into effect until January 2nd.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

That's what I have too. I saved 500 dollars compared to when I had geico.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
        That's what I have too. I saved 500 dollars compared to when I had geico.
        Im paying $15 more a mon5h but have 20k value I think its worth it. I pay $70 a month.

Comment

Oh, yeah, with your mods. It would be worth it.

Comment

Yeah, many mods and still climbing, in the future after the turbo , plan on doing the rear, with a 8 8 or strange 12 bolt and getting a performabuilt trans. So another 6k in mods.
            Last edited by ssms5411; 12-28-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I know we have discussed before - so for anyone new - my Grundy policy is $300,000/$300,000 with a value of $17,500 for an annual cost of $254 - but I also have a garage to put it in at night.
              Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
                I know we have discussed before - so for anyone new - my Grundy policy is $300,000/$300,000 with a value of $17,500 for an annual cost of $254 - but I also have a garage to put it in at night.
                Yeah , Robert I wish I could of got Grundy alot cheaper. Or when I move in a few years and get a garage I can switch.

Comment

Found out that its 15k instead of 20k, ill raise it after i get the rest of the mods done to it.edit, I got 25k for $114 a month still worth it , in my opinion.
                  Last edited by ssms5411; 01-23-2019, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X