Fbodies are rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fbodies are rare

Here in my area. It's rare to see 4th gen fbodies now. As the years past I'm seeing less and less of them. And the ones I do see are pretty beat up. So when I take out my bird, which is still pristine, people really stare and I get thumbs up. So definitely hold on to your fbody.

Yeah I see Firebirds and Camaros now and then, see the new Camaros all the time.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

4th gens are the least desirable right now. Reminds me of the lull when you didn't see nice 3rd gens anymore. Give it 10 years and those old pristine camaros will start coming out of the woodwork.
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Out here if you want something with 80-90k or less and a v8 4th gen prices are $14,000 - $25,000

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

That's true. They are going up in value now, even the v6.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X