I got a great deal at Haggerty Insurance - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a great deal at Haggerty Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a great deal at Haggerty Insurance

I used to insure my firebird with Geico. It was decent 216 bucks every 6 months for a liability coverage. I told them I don't daily drive it. It's basically a weekend car. I've been with them for almost 20 years. Slowly they increased it over the years till finally I have to pay 356 every 6 months. It adds up since I have 2 other cars i have to insure.

So I finally went with hagerty insurance since my bird qualifies as a classic car. And I only have to pay 370 a year and it's full coverage. They have my bird valued at 9000 dollars. Not bad. The main thing they ask for is that it's not daily driven and it is parked under a cover like a garage or car port and covered.

I'll have to check that out for my 1988 S10

State Farm probably values it at $400
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Thats good, Edgar, Ive been looking at Hagerty for my Camaro, but I think they wanted like 600-700 a year but thats insured for 20,000. Ill have to recheck. Right now its full coverage through State Farm for $35 a month but they won't value it more than $2000, so I would be at a huge loss if something happened.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I second Hagerty- mine is under modified insurance with an agreed upon value for payput should something happen.

It’s great since it is cheap, the reatrictions kind of suck but I can drive it to work a few times a month I was told

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Checked out Hagerty for mine and at 20,000 its $1100 a year, I think Im going to do it. Just in case something does happen.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Grundy - $254 / year @ replacement value of $17,500 and $300,000 insurance
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
              Grundy - $254 / year @ replacement value of $17,500 and $300,000 insurance
              I looked into Grundy, have to have a garage, or I would go with them. My uncle has Grundy and likes them. I only have a carport for now.

Comment

That's a good looking s10. It's rare to see it in that mint condition.

Yeah Grundy has a better deal, but like Steve said it has to be parked in a garage. I only park mine in a car port.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                  Had to get another phone
                  by ssms5411
                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                  1 week ago
                • ssms5411
                  Leaking front cover
                  by ssms5411
                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                  2 weeks ago
                • transamtom1
                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                  by transamtom1
                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X