4th gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th gen

Hello my fellow camaro owners. I'm a new member. I have a 2001 rs slp. Its taken some research to figure out that's what it is considering the rarity. Is it worth it to modify the car (v8?) or leave original. If there is another SLP RS 2001 Model hmu

Originally posted by 01*RS*SLP View Post
    Is it worth it to modify the car (v8?) or leave original.
    I would not install a V8 - too much work and you will destroy a rare car.
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Yeah , I would say no on the v8 maybe do some mods on the engine you already have. You could do engine mods, suspension and gears . Is yours a auto or manual? Theirs so much to do on the 3800 you can make it pretty quick.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by 01*RS*SLP View Post
        Hello my fellow camaro owners. I'm a new member. I have a 2001 rs slp. Its taken some research to figure out that's what it is considering the rarity. Is it worth it to modify the car (v8?) or leave original. If there is another SLP RS 2001 Model hmu
        I've got an '02:

Being that there were only about 900 made between 01 & 02 I think its pretty cool. I'd be surprised if 10% survived the past 15 years.

Its too bad rarity and desirability aren't the same thing.

<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X