What's everyone up to???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyone up to???

I gotta log in here and there and see what everyone is up to.

Cruising in a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 now. I've stuck with the SRT8's for quite some time.
    I had a rare blue 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
    I had a 2013 Plum Crazy Purple Dodge Challenger SRT8 - 1 of 69 in the US. It got smashed.....new front and rear end....I got rid of it.
    I had a Ford Taurus SHO w/ the performance package - simple livernois package pushed that little twin turbo beast to 450 hp - it was stupid quick.

Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Good to see your still around, I'm still rockin the 96' Camaro, going to put the turbo back on it pretty soon, hope to get over 400wrhp out of it.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Let's see em all!

I just bought myself a Colorado - selling the Jeep TJ, and still have my LS Camaro. Have a few life priorities that need to take place and then in the next few years I'd like to pickup a cheap v6 Camaro and do another build all over again

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Good to see you James. I still have that magazine that featured your old firebird.

Comment

Camaros are loooooong gone. 2007 Chrysler 300C and 2005 BMW 325xi took their place. The 300 is stupid fast for a 4 door car and as fast as my Z28 stock. The BMW is the DD and it leaps and bounds in comfort and handling is much better.
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

It’s been so long!

Sold my 99 Firebird in 2007 and bought a Hummer H3
            Sold my 96 Firebird in 2010
            Sold the Hummer in 2013 and now I drive a Passat.

I miss my firebirds, and I wish I had the space and money to keep them when I needed/wanted a different car.
            Cardomain

Comment

You had some clean birds too!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                2 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X