Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Show

My church had a car show today. It was a lot better than I expected with close to a hundred cars that entered. There were a lot of classics, vintage and a group of V6 mustang. But the one car that caught my eye was that Grand National. It was beautiful. Definitely modified. That V6 just reminds me so much of our V6.
    Attached Files

Yeah I saw a Grand National about a year ago in Prescott, it was pretty sweet I don't think it was modified though but it looked great for completely stock.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah only in a blue moon do you see this tbing.

Comment

That not just a "Grand National" - that's a badass "GNX" - the standard GN do not have the fenders vents - only the GNX. But then again it doesn't have the correct GNX grille badge. Difference was 75 HP.
        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Yeah, when I saw that grill I thought it was a GNX, which would've been a super rare car, but after looking at it closely it's the standard GN. The owner probably added that.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the turbo seem small. It looks like a T4 . I could've swore it was a little bigger than this.
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks about right I think they were T3 on the turbo, could be wrong. My Garrett gt35r isn't very big but I thnk the specs are the same as the grand national.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

My grandma always drove Buick's. It would have been nice if someone would have talked her into buying one of these back in the day :cool:
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X