2019 Camaro Redesign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Camaro Redesign

What are your thoughts on the new 2019 Camaro redesign? http://www.motortrend.com/news/refre...vrolet-camaro/

The 4 cylinder Turbo 1LE option is pumping 275hp and 295tq with near 50/50 weight balance which makes me interested to see what the track performance will be like for the 4 banger. Not sure if I am a huge fan of the redesign just yet...not sure if I kind of like the tail lights or if I hate them ...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Looks like my Camry.
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

It definitely looks like they have toned down the aggressive look of the camaro for sure. A lot of the cars are starting to go for this rounded front end bubbly look with big grills and I am not sure why

Comment

Not a fan of the big grill look. It's like an SUV at front. I prefer the sleek aerodynamic look.

Comment

I was barely getting use to the new Camaro look, now Im totally against it, what a waste. Challenger looking so much better now.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

looks horrible. they ruined the whole look. the 2018s are so much better looking. its like they took the Silverado refreshed front end and just slapped that shit on the Camaro. makes me cringe to see how theyre going to screw up this mid engine vette now if this is the new design philosophy

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

A lot of the new photos look terrible, but there are actually a few I saw that I liked the look - so maybe the photos aren’t doing it justice, a few of the side shots looked a little nicer.

The mid engine vette platform is a scare- not sure what is possessing them to go that route when they already have the ZL1 that dominates almost everything...

Comment

Rear doesnt look too bad and the sides, i would like to see it in black.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

The one I saw that looked good was actually grey/silver so black may look better as well

Comment

The white didnt look too bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                      looks horrible. they ruined the whole look. the 2018s are so much better looking. its like they took the Silverado refreshed front end and just slapped that shit on the Camaro. makes me cringe to see how theyre going to screw up this mid engine vette now if this is the new design philosophy
                      :rofl2:
                      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

The placement of the bowtie on the SS is absurd. I've read something about it having to do with airflow, but making the car look ugly means fewer people will buy it and experience any benefit. Looks like the love child of a Dodge Charger and a Camaro.

Comment

The placement is terrible- the good thing is is that aftermarket companies will get some good business selling nicer grills that fix that issue. Minor details thst can be corrected are ok but GM needs to shape up here

Comment

I think it this is starting to grow on me a little more - they models with the all black grille in my opinion looks way better than any other painted front grille colour - makes it look a little more aggressive in all black in some of the images they have displayed here:

Comment

still looks terrible to me

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Leaking front cover
                                by ssms5411
                                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • transamtom1
                                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                by transamtom1
                                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X