Humboldt Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humboldt Crash

Such a tragedy... Jr. A bus for the Saskatchewan Humboldt Bronco was T-boned by a Semi Truck killing 15 of the 29 people on the bus leaving a number more in critical condition. These kids were between 17 and 21 with high hopes of being future NHL prospects. No words can describe how sad this story really is and how shattered that community must be.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4129618/h...-near-tisdale/

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

I'm amazed at how devastating this crash was. The news coverage in Canada has been steady since it happened. One transport truck and one bus on a rural highway. Never thought a simple two vehicle accident could be this brutal. My condolences to the families and friends of everyone involved.

Comment

That community is also very tight knit. The hockey community is like a brotherhood as well- so players from across Canada and the world that have played at a higher level all feel it hits close to home - they’ve all been there on those road trips and I know many people I’ve talked to have expressed thinking about how easily ot could have happened to them when they were on the bus back in the days they played..

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X