What do you guys think of Sling TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of Sling TV

I can't believe my cable went up by 12 bucks and they say it's because of network hike.

Any of you trying out different things like Sling TV or Netflix. If so what's your experience.

I have Netflix, like it alot , watch series and movies, they even have Netflix originals which are movies , not too bad.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Can you get news?

Comment

The Canadian version of netflix sucks - US version has way more stuff on it. Never head of sling so I can't comment there - what about going with another cable company? usually competitors are happy to take on new clients and offer a good package...or call and complain about there service, it's starting to get a little ridiculous with prices, they keep cutting back content while raising the cost up so you get hit with a double whammy over here

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
          Can you get news?
          No, no news I pay $125 a month from Dish, have the hopper with 3 other boxes for the other rooms. Do the 250plus channels, i like to watch alot of movies have Stars and encore.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Unfortunately I could only get Cox cable. The way my apartment set it up is that you can't put any satellite dish up. Only Cox can. So every 6 months or so they've been raising it by 9 to 12 dollars or so.

I thought Canada and the US would have the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
              Unfortunately I could only get Cox cable. The way my apartment set it up is that you can't put any satellite dish up. Only Cox can. So every 6 months or so they've been raising it by 9 to 12 dollars or so.

I thought Canada and the US would have the same thing.
              Not the same - we get a washed out version. There are ways to get the American version over here but I am not smart enough to do that

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

you can do Netflix, sling and hulu for under 40 bucks and be set. i also use couchtuner for other shows when need be for free and torrent sites. or you can just get a firestick running kodi and watch everything for free

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

That sounds good. I have the dish people coming tomorrow to see if it's possible. I have and an Asian wife and she wants those Asian channels that the cable companies provide.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X