4 cylinder Camaros and Mustangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 cylinder Camaros and Mustangs

I have to admit with a little bit of tweaking of the turbo those 4 bangers can hang and beat those V8 Camaros and Mustangs.

At first I was against it because the iron duke didn't work so well, but today's tech and turbo has made 4 cylinders better.

I don't know, I think the big tech thing will be the electric cars. Some of the videos posted of Tesla's at the track make me wonder when we'll see some of their drive-trains implanted on other cars.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

I see alot more factory vehicles with turbo and superchargers, you might be right with electric cars, might be the next big thing.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Your right. Probably someday this electric motor would be something we can drop in our. But then again we won't here that vrooom anymore.

Comment

The 4 bangers can do some damage... the new tech they have coupled with turbos and they have some major potential for sure...

the electric cars I am against- but the Tesla’s are pretty crazy... the model S on ludicrous mode runs 9’s from the factory which is insane...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Boost is fun. :)
            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

they havce horrible power bands stock

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

but no one that buys a 4 cylinder camaro is going to really leave it stock for very long. They have quite a bit of aftermarket for turbo cars and it is very easy to start turning up the power without spending tons of money on them.

I mean there are guys that already have them in the 12's like this turbo car...Image this with a cam and some serious goodies added? I'm not saying I am a huge fan of them, but you can't discredit what they are capable of - impressive if you ask me.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

sounds like a weed whacker so i still cant take it serious regardless lol

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  Or this

Comment

its like hearing a super hot chick fart. its ruined after that no matter what

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                      its like hearing a super hot chick fart. its ruined after that no matter what
                      I don't know about that one.lol
                      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X