What's Everyone's New Year Resolution ? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Everyone's New Year Resolution ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post

Yes, those guys. They do have a shop and sponsors which makes it nice. What kind of cam does Lee Norton have.

This website has the best info for 4th gen for sure.
    I know Lee has a custom cam - he did give me the specs at one time but out of respect for him I won't give them out. I do know he paid some good coin to have the cam put together which was basically a "cheater cam" to allow him to compete in the class he did. Very nice build he had and a ton of talent to go 12.3 N/A without head work ...some LS guys can't even accomplish that.

As for facebook absolutely - shoot me a PM with a link to your profile and I'll add you.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Visit the gym I'm paying for at least a couple of times this year. Other than that, make some progress on restoring the Camaro and spruce up the Bonneville.

Comment

Is it a classic bonny?

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
          Is it a classic bonny?
          No, just a 2003 SSEi that I'm DDing for now. On the plus side I'm pretty familiar with the 3800 motor from working on my Camaro, so that's a plus.

Comment

Any plans to mod the bonny?

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
              Any plans to mod the bonny?
              Mostly fixing any little issues and sprucing it up at the moment, but I've got my eye on about a grand's worth of parts from Intense and ZZP that I'd like to install in the future. Basically a 3.4 pulley and all the supporting mods.

Oh, and I got my hands on a GXP (04-05) strut tower brace to install on my SSEi.

Comment

Funny how we all can't have a car we just can't leave alone no matter if it is a daily or now hahaha...just runs in the blood...

Comment

If the resolution was to not spend a ton of money on my cars every year, I would never be able to stick to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Namrepus28 View Post
                    If the resolution was to not spend a ton of money on my cars every year, I would never be able to stick to it.
                    Amen -
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X