Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

Make sure you drive safe and be responsible - lots of snow coming over here tonight - if you drink don't drive.

Found this video on youtube and thought it was pretty fitting for the holidays...even though I would never do it to my car!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Yes, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, it hit 55 degrees with no snow or rain perfect day. I hope your weather clears up Mike. Car was pretty cool, something i would want to do looks cool for the holidays.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone here and a Happy New Year.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to get another phone
        by ssms5411
        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        Leaking front cover
        by ssms5411
        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
        2 weeks ago
      • transamtom1
        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
        by transamtom1
        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X