Lost 50lbs in 4 month's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 50lbs in 4 month's

So I've been losing weight, i got up to 370lbs in July then decided i had enough , so i started exercising and watching what i eat and drink. Drink over a gallon of water a day which helps alot, have 1 good meal and just eat like a banana or fruits for snacks.50 lbs in 4 months, shooting for 250lbs, so just another 70lbs and ill be good. Also hit some free weights daily. And drink vitamin water daily, says it has alot of vitamins and so far so good. Any tips?
    Last edited by ssms5411; 11-07-2017, 11:27 AM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

3 lbs / week is pretty good -
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Yeah, I'm hoping for to be around the 300lb mark by the new year, added some more distance to my walking.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Try intermitting fasting. It really has a lot of benefits.

Comment

Yeah ill try that , I ordered some weight loss shakes for meal replacement, hopefully that works out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            2 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X