aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im still around mofo's. been to damn busy tho. might be selling the car soon just dont have time for it right now with 2 kids running around.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Wow, I just decided to come see if the site is even still around. Glad to see some familiar names! You still got the trans am?

Comment

don't sell it- just store it...you'll not get back what you put into it and later in life you'll just end up buying another one lol
      sigpic

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
      1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
      V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

Comment

Yeah, I thought about selling mine too, but I put some much effort into it and also being sentimental about it too that I couldn't do it.

Comment

There's 2 cars I miss selling, my 63 beetle, and my bird. I miss that car a ton, so much time, money, and energy down the drain.

Comment

ive got a lot of interest in it, im not really worried about losing money on it. id rather find a buyer thats going to take care of it and has plans for it. until i find that person though i wont sell it to just anyone

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

I think a condition of them buying it is they sign up to the forum and help keep the community alive lol... they should also have to bring 5-6 5th/6th gen buddies along with them... just saying haha
              sigpic

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
              1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
              V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X