No announcement yet.

What did you do today, on your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not today, but a few days ago... not overly happy with the light output... and fitment on one side of the bracket doesn't seem to want to fully engage... but I'll get it perfect soon Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8447.JPG
Size:	885.2 KB
ID:	1570762

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
      Not today, but a few days ago... not overly happy with the light output... and fitment on one side of the bracket doesn't seem to want to fully engage... but I'll get it perfect soon Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8447.JPG
Size:	885.2 KB
ID:	1570762
      Looks good.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

What's wrong with the light output? Are they halogen or hid projectors? I was thinking about getting a set of those

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
          What's wrong with the light output? Are they halogen or hid projectors? I was thinking about getting a set of those
          The cutoff is terrible, they don't aim high enough to see well down the street and onto sidewalks for anything that can run out in front of you at night on suburb roads which are already partially lit to begin with.

Maybe I am just too used to my Jeeps LED headlights that I put in that these disappointed me. I want to try an LED bulb in these - they get crazy hot too. They are just H7 bulbs currently.

Comment

Installed .my hotchkis stb today, had it for almost a year, decided to install it. Didnt follow the directions at first, so had a little trouble, but after i found the directions it was a brezze , will post some pics
            Last edited by ssms5411; 08-26-2017, 02:42 PM.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Comment

Nice - mine is black - had it in for over 14 years now. I like it - also holds the alternator cable now after the cable mod.
                Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Hey Robert, thats why i got mine, i remembered yours. Do you have to take it off to put oil in?

Comment

Nope - it is tight but I'm used to it.
                    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Nice , thanks.

Comment

looks good!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                          Hello everyone!
                          by Andy H
                          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • 3.4 slow to go
                          hey there strangers!
                          by 3.4 slow to go
                          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X