It's back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
    Fellas! Last I came by a couple years ago the site was no more. I thought it was gone forever. I'm bored in the sand box and decided to see if it had come back; Glad I checked. What's everyone working on these days?
    good to have you back...and yep- I couldn't let the site die...had to keep it alive and then breathe life back into it...we need to get the 5th and 6th gen community over and kicking! which is what I've been trying to work on when I have had time...it's a slow process almost starting from scratch

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      Whata up flaming, Im still working on my car, doing 98+ brake upgrade, then t-tops. What you been up too?
      Not much at all. Still wrenching on anything I can get my hands on...well was. I'm away doing other crap for work for the next 8 months so not much wrenching going on. Right before I left I finished a 5.3 swap in my wife's old Yukon and still have more Volkswagens than anyone one person should admittedly own. Since I have tons of free time, I do a ton of online shopping. My wife drove my Jetta the other day and expressed that she needs something fast, so I started online shopping for anything that would fill the need. Long story short I ended up shopping for Trans-am's and LS camaro's and decided to see if the site was kicking. Glad to see most everybody is still around.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        2 hours ago
      • ssms5411
        Had to get another phone
        by ssms5411
        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        Leaking front cover
        by ssms5411
        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
        2 weeks ago
      • transamtom1
        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
        by transamtom1
        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X