Logo design contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo design contest!

I cracked and couldn't deal with the crap at fiver anymore...so I started a logo design contest with the winner getting $148 over on 48hourslogo. Contest is open for 3 days. If any of you are graphically inclined or have friends/relatives that would be interested, share this link and encourage them to submit a designed logo for the forum. https://www.48hourslogo.com/project.php?id=62820

I set it as guaranteed payout, so any concepts will need to be submitted through that site and not here because I cannot decline to pay a winner from that contest in favour of a submission on this thread...but thought I'd share with you guys to open it up to your networks and help us get an identity back on the site here. Startup costs on this site have been pretty high so far, but I am aiming to do this right and get this site bigger and better than it's ever been.

:drink:

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

I should of done this from the beginning...I woke up to 6 new designs submitted and one already has my attention and looks damn cool. I am excited! Part of me wishes I didnt make the contest 3 days long, but the other part of me knows it was necessary so I can get the best pool of designs. This 48hourslogo site is impressing me so far...

Comment

Post some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
        Post some pics.
        can't do that ... the contest is for a monetary prize and would give someone a leg up if they were to find it (they have a link to this forum in the design brief) and I don't want to scare off any designers who would work hard to try and win a best design to have someone else steal parts of their ideas.

plus I don't own the images currently submitted and that can open up complications.

But there are some cool ones!!

Comment

Nice , I can't wait to see.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

For those of you interested in seeing the logos designed while I try and pick a winner, you can see the 30+ designs here: https://www.48hourslogo.com/project.php?id=62820

Keep in mind - the specs for the logo on the board are 320w x 104h meaning it has to be a wide style logo not a box like some have created....some sweet logos here though!! Feel free to leave your thoughts here as I mull things over..

Comment

I'm looking at #33/34 (white/black backgrounds just to show the logo contrast on different backgrounds) and #27/28 same thing. Really tough call.

#13 was the other one I had as a simple design...but I am leaning towards him not being in the race given these other two designs

I created a poll on their website just to get some input in case I overlook something. Poll is located here for anyone interested in popping in their two cents!

https://www.48hourslogo.com/poll.php?id=628201497929637

Comment

They look good, really is a tough call.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I am torn on which one to pick I really like that v6 engine one...but the other two are growing on me

Comment

I like #30

Comment

I like the one you put up. Very nice

Comment

Thanks Steve,

I'm pulling my hair out with this colour scheme and trying to figure out what belongs to what. I change one thing and get it right, then as I'm changing some other colours stuff messes up elsewhere...not sure how many more hex codes I can handle looking at for tonight lol

Comment

Youll get it , takes time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                            hey there strangers!
                            by 3.4 slow to go
                            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                            10 hours ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Had to get another phone
                            by ssms5411
                            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                            1 week ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Leaking front cover
                            by ssms5411
                            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • transamtom1
                            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                            by transamtom1
                            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X