Yo everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo everyone!

Just was looking over old posts and thought i would update everyone.

I still have the camaro and sadly to say it is still not done just ordered the final part for it today (Oil pickup tube). I still plan on getting it done and i can not wait but its been on the back burner for awhile now because of a new project that was handed too me for free (1983 Corolla Wagon- pretty much a AE86 except wagon a really uncommon car) and instead of having a daily and a project i decided too start too build the wagon stupidly and now i have a project wagon and a project camaro!

1983 Corolla wagon

When it was handed too me

What i did too it

Sr20det blacktop swap with a t28 garret turbo, car weights around 1200 pounds stripped and has only seen a pair of tail lights around three times so far but i know theirs other cars out their.

About a month or so back i lost my job that i was with for about 2 1/2 years because of those TSC guys they came into my work harrassed me accused me of bad service and my manager fired me. ive been looking for a new job and ive relised i dont want too do this (job to job all my life) and i decided too joing the Army National Guard too better my life! I may try too focus and finish the camaro before i go to Basic Training but if not it will be put in storage along with the corolla until im done.

Just thought i would update everyone, any questions or comments would be awesome, i will try too reply asap

Also another Intake Manifold i painted looks good and have for sale along with soooo many stock parts

Re: Yo everyone!

Thats a clean car sir. My friend has one too but he cant get it started. Ill definately show this to him to make him jealous.

Comment

Welcome back.

That toyota was the very first car I drove. That's the car that helped me pass my driving test. It was my mom's first car too.

It was in mint condition too when we traded it for a Honda Civic.

Comment

Originally posted by akirony View Post
        Thats a clean car sir. My friend has one too but he cant get it started. Ill definately show this to him to make him jealous.
        Thank you took alot of work especially the sr20det swap, and tell him get on it or ill buy it ;)

And really? you traded it for a CIVIC!!! Worst trade ever!! But really yeah its definatly a different type of car, dont really see it everyday

Comment

I see your taste in appearance is still cheap and crappy.

But I do like an sr20, would have put it in a chassis worth driving around in.

Hopefully you don't go around the Internet boasting now
          Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
          1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
          1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
          2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
            I see your taste in appearance is still cheap and crappy.

But I do like an sr20, would have put it in a chassis worth driving around in.

Hopefully you don't go around the Internet boasting now
            at the first part

x2 on the 2nd

if getting fired from your job because you trolled the wrong dudes on the internet doesnt set you straight i dont know what will

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Aw common guys, don't bust his chops so much. Color blindness is a serious condition!

TEAM C6V6

Comment

So uh... which TSC guys was it?

Comment

I think you should have finished the Camaro before modding that thing. Just my .02.
                  3M MAFIA
                  ________
                  | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                  Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                  sigpic

Comment

Did you take another loan out to mod this thing....?

Damn the internet is an entertaining place!
                    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

what is TSC? tractor supply??

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
                        what is TSC? tractor supply??
                        Haha.
                        3M MAFIA
                        ________
                        | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                        Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                        sigpic

Comment

true street cars. big fiasco.
                          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                            Had to get another phone
                            by ssms5411
                            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                            1 week ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Leaking front cover
                            by ssms5411
                            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • transamtom1
                            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                            by transamtom1
                            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X