Parents got a tiguan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents got a tiguan

I know its really not similar to a gm car in any way but I was impressed with the VW turbo 4. Very fun when you feel the boost at 2500 up. Seems an ecu reprogram from apr along with an s3 intercooler and intake give you nice reliable gains providing you keep to a higher octane (the stock program seems rather detuned - direct injection turbo is capable of more). Trying to convince them of the gains of the S3 intercooler though that would mean letting me take the front bumper off their brand new car (the stock one gets heatsoaked quickly and is more restrictive).
    Last edited by MegaHertz; 08-02-2012, 08:27 PM.
    96 White M5 Camaro. Manual everything. Magnaflow cat, dynomax dual outlet axle back. Swapped to a disc rear with 3.42s and a torsen differential, kyb gr2 rear shocks, moog rear endlinks.

Re: Parents got a tiguan

VW all the way baby!
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to get another phone
      by ssms5411
      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
      1 week ago
    • ssms5411
      Leaking front cover
      by ssms5411
      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
      2 weeks ago
    • transamtom1
      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
      by transamtom1
      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X