Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wanted to say hi. i just got a 1995 camaro and ive had a 2000 firebird for a couple of years, both are 3.4 V6. im 50 and i dont type so no making fun.

Re: new member

Welcome to the site, your 00' firebird is a 3.8 though, not 3.4.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

sorry it is a 3.8 i was thinking of my sons car

Comment

i dont drive the bird much. the camaro has a bad engine need to find aftermarket crank and pistons

Comment

Welcome to the board. I believe someone in the Sale section is selling a 3.4 block.

Comment

Welcome..

I will be in the Salt Lake city area on Saturday for a week. Are there any local Car hangout? My wife drove From NJ to SLC with her mom and sister a month ago in her G8 GT. I am flying out to hangout with her family then we are driving back.
            Jeff ..
            1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
            2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
            1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
            http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

there are the midnight drags at rmr on friday if you came a day earlier.

Comment

there are a couple cruise nights next week google jc hackett for info.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X