camaro week?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaro week?????

i wish there was a camaro week, with watching the mustang week videos it looks awesome and loads of fun!!!!

Re: camaro week?????

You'll just have to settle for the gathering of the f-bodies

Comment

yeah i know:(

i wish there was something like mustang week for camaros though it would probably get some people back into the v6 camaro world

Comment

Probably not, there will always be cocky pricks with small penises to hate on anybody who doesn't drive a V8.

Comment

yeah i cant wait to have a v6 that will rape v8's

Comment

thats a bold statement. theres a handful of v6s that will "rape" v8s. bets are off if you want to trade mod for mod though

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

i mean like ss's z28's cobra's,what do you mean?

Comment

If they are modded you better be pushing a pretty decent amount of boost.

Comment

yeah ima try to get 400 rwhp plus a 50 shot unless i do forged internals then i might go 100 shot

Comment

I wouldn't try that without beefing up the bottom end. It will break at some point.

Also you're not gonna get 400 HP NA. Im not sure of anyone getting 300, most get around 200 RWHP NA depending on the application. There are the occasional freaks though.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.8lcoty View Post
                      i mean like ss's z28's cobra's,what do you mean?
                      my post seems pretty clear to me, youre not going to be raping v8s. can you beat some with 400 at the wheels? yea sure, but you arent raping ****. god help you if theyre modded too, you'll be up **** creek without a paddle the first time you think your dong is huge and run into a HCI, geared lsx or pullied terminator. 400 at the wheels isnt that much dude, my buddy's 99 z put down 360 with just long tubes and a intake thru a a4 and no tune. yea its alot for a v6, but in the grand scheme its not. not to mention that theres more to racing (like a adult, not this idiot street racing junk) than how much power you have.

you got lofty goals, but you need to get your head right. especially since at this point and time its all theroetical until you have a car putting down any power or times to even have this discussion about raping anything

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

If done right That 400 rwhp will take his car a long way. I beat down on C5 Z06's and yes a couple H/C/I 4000 stalled LS1 cars as well with my built V6. Beat down on the street and not the track. I didnt build my car for the track. Those cars all trapped in the 115-120mph range and we did roll runs..

My 02 WS6 traps 120mph in the 1/4 and makes 480 rwhp but the one thing it does is weigh around 3600 lbs without me in it. My V6 weighed in @ 3340 without me in it. My V6 had 15 inch Pro stars which the fronts weigh 20lbs or less with tires and the backs around 40lbs with tires.. My WS6 has 17inch wheels which my guess would weigh around 45-50 lbs with tires. I also had 4.10 gears and my WS6 still has 3.42 gears. All those thing play a factor into a drag race. I believe that if I did run my V6 vrs WS6 it would be a very close race. The WS6 might win but its also pushing 110 more hp then my V6 was. My WS6 makes more power but my V6 weighed almost 300lbs lighter and had less rotating mass, and had a much lower gear ratio..

In the grand scheme of things 400 rwhp is nothing today. Hell my 480rwhp is nothing as well. Stock LS3 Corvettes run faster then my T/A while making 100 less hp.. I watch LS3 vettes trap 122mph, LS7 trap 127mph, GT500 trap 125mph. STOCK!! Thats freaking insane!!
                        Jeff ..
                        1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
                        2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
                        1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
                        http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

i wasnt even talking about street raceing thought

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                            Hello everyone!
                            by Andy H
                            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                            3 weeks ago
                          • 3.4 slow to go
                            hey there strangers!
                            by 3.4 slow to go
                            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X