stupid storms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid storms

lost power friday night, still no power now, playing refugee at sister-in-laws.

1/3 of a tree landed on the caddy while i was in it looking for a flashlight. no damage but some paint scratches, now the tree gotta go. bought my first chain saw for the event.

Haven't heard good/bad for the second wave of storms that went try sat nite, but down here in ricmond we had some tornados, then the system headed off towards my sons place on the coast.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Re: stupid storms

Hey I guess it is good only that much of the tree hit the ride... I mean it could have ben worse especially with you inside it..

Comment

I wish we would get some storms here in PHX, it just dry and hot as hell. I agree too, you got lucky could have been worse.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

we had some nasty ones up here friday, 82mph winds and it was raining sideways. luckily we didnt lose power like most people. i was for sure we were gonna have a tornado roll thru.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          I wish we would get some storms here in PHX, it just dry and hot as hell. I agree too, you got lucky could have been worse.
          I hear you. Over a 100* in my neck of the wood, but it will start to cool this week. Driving in a black car is no fun in hot weather. I guess I shouldn't complain with all the other storms, rain, tornados and fires going on in other places.

Comment

I feel like rain is always sideways on the eastern plains of CO...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to get another phone
              by ssms5411
              Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
              1 week ago
            • ssms5411
              Leaking front cover
              by ssms5411
              So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
              2 weeks ago
            • transamtom1
              Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
              by transamtom1
              Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X