Sold it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold it!

Yeap my 3.8 has been sold. My mother took it from me so I'm very happy to see it stay in CO and its still in the family. It will be her first sportscar since 1988 when she owned a Firebird TransAm brand new and a Ferrari 308.

As for me I'm looking for my next car/project. It will be a daily driver for the rest of this year until I can get another car and a garage to put it in and store it.

Most folks want me to get into a Z28 or TransAm but thats just not gonna happen. My eyes have been eying on a 2nd generation Toyota MR2 or Pontiac Fiero. I've been wanting to get into kitcars for awhile now and want to build one that could be daily driven, raced and maintained for pennies on the dollar.

Either way I will always have a 3800 powered car at some point in my life so even if I don't have one now its only a matter of time before I get another one. :)

Re: Sold it!

Kit cars...

At least you can always do this

sigpic
    98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

I was gonna do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQX0hRaf-g

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU4Cm...eature=related

:rock::rock::rock:

Comment

With that multi-million dollar home he should've bought the real deal.

The only replica I would ever do on a Fiero would a Lambo Contach. :rock:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          3 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X