Suggestion of price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion of price

I'm curious as to how much my car is worth. I don't think ill end up selling it but just if it comes to it.

Its 00 firebird with the monsoon sound system. Plenty of goods including the 3.43 gears or what not, got a GT2 cam and everything required to support it, new intake, full 3" exhaust, o2 sensor and gauge, black painted wheels, black out lights, f-body subthump system with two 12s and a full tune.

I am sure I am forgetting stuff too...

I know id have to find a gear head to buy it or someone that trusts my workmanship because no one wants a cammed car it seems.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone.

Re: Suggestion of price

I'll give you $1000 for it.lol
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Haha no way! I'm not looking to give it away!:P. Even if you did tune it! Ha.

Comment

Miles nd trans would help. T top? And to me, the only thing that adds value is the go fast mods... cam and gears.

Outta curiosity, hoe do you like the sub box?

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
          Miles nd trans would help. T top? And to me, the only thing that adds value is the go fast mods... cam and gears.

Outta curiosity, hoe do you like the sub box?
          It has 118k miles, the A4 transmission. It does have T-tops. And that's good because I have both of those. Gears were already with the package from factory.

The box is pretty nice. It seems like a tossup from reviews you see online though. A few people had issues after a while of it degrading. I just got it like three days ago. Haha.

Here is a pic of the car too. (Tint has been done after this pic though)
          Attached Files

Comment

Around here, that's 4-5k.

Comment

Same price around here too. Nice looking car. Mods don't add much value if any at all... Which sucks because you will almost never see the money you put into it!
              In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
              2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

you'd be lucky to get 3500 here for it

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Thanks. :)

And yes, I usually figure anything I put into it mod-wise I will see anywhere from 0-25% price of when I first put it in. I guess it is a risk I take being a car-fan. Haha.

Comment

4-5k in my neck of the woods.
                    sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X