Auto-Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Trader

I put my 02 car up on autotraders website. It came back with an offer of 2,251.00 Then a dealership emailed me and offered 4,500. I think I'll have to hang onto it for awhile. I've got less than 80,000 miles on it and it runs amazingly well. Problems consist of.. Front shocks need replaced and some rust on the rear passenger quarter panel. I'm gonna take care of these problems and post it up again. Am I just reluctant to let go of my baby or do these offers seem low?

TEAM C6V6

Re: Auto-Trader

yup...probably sell for 6 grand over here.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
      I put my 02 car up on autotraders website. It came back with an offer of 2,251.00 Then a dealership emailed me and offered 4,500. I think I'll have to hang onto it for awhile. I've got less than 80,000 miles on it and it runs amazingly well. Problems consist of.. Front shocks need replaced and some rust on the rear passenger quarter panel. I'm gonna take care of these problems and post it up again. Am I just reluctant to let go of my baby or do these offers seem low?
      LOL, if i got offerd 4500 cash id sell mine in a heartbeat.
      Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
      Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
      Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
      Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
      Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

$4500.00 would get my 2001 Firebird W68/Y87 in someone elses driveway:)

Its got about 90,000 miles or 147,000km's on her

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter02Camaro View Post
          LOL, if i got offerd 4500 cash id sell mine in a heartbeat.
          id probably carry my car on my back to the buyers house. gas prices have ruined my enjoyment of DD a fbody.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

The blue book said something like 6 at least.. Ugh, this sucks.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
              id probably carry my car on my back to the buyers house. gas prices have ruined my enjoyment of DD a fbody.
              I dunno man, I rented a 2012 camry to go to New York about 2 months ago and doing the same "style" driving as I do in my camaro, the camry got all of 4 km more to a tank then my car all highway...thats not impressive to me considering my mods...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

For $4500, I'd take out a small loan to get the money right now and take another F-Body in good condition and decent mileage with a 5-speed..People will spend more than that for one of our cars as long as they're in good shape and taken care of. $6k for V6 isn't out of the question if you don't mind waiting a bit for the right buyer to come along..
                aka FreedStyle
                Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
                2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Yeah, if I keep the miles low before I get these odds and ends fixed up I'd be happy with 6k. I think I'm going to have to put it up on craigslist because, 1. I don't like car salesmen, and 2. I don't like car salesmen.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                    Yeah, if I keep the miles low before I get these odds and ends fixed up I'd be happy with 6k. I think I'm going to have to put it up on craigslist because, 1. I don't like car salesmen, and 2. I don't like car salesmen.
                    Dealerships never go by the Bluebook value anyway. They go by market value that's according to them. Once it's their turn to sell it then they will go by the BB value.

You have a nice Camaro with a nice turbo set up. I would just keep that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                      Dealerships never go by the Bluebook value anyway. They go by market value that's according to them. Once it's their turn to sell it then they will go by the BB value.

You have a nice Camaro with a nice turbo set up. I would just keep that.
                      I actually have 2 camaros. The silver 02 and the black 98 that I turbo'd. I'm keeping the turbo'd one for sure. I gotta post up some more recent pics of it too.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Damn, Id sell my LS1/T56 for that...
                        sigpic
                        98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                          Had to get another phone
                          by ssms5411
                          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                          1 week ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Leaking front cover
                          by ssms5411
                          So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • transamtom1
                          Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                          by transamtom1
                          Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X