forgot about my v6 over my other camaro - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forgot about my v6 over my other camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot about my v6 over my other camaro

I posted a bunch of pics of me rebuilding my v8 for my 69' camaro, and a few people asked me to post pics of my 69', well I never did.

I trailored the car to my girlfriends grandfathers garage on 9/11/11, and it is coming home next weekend. Her grandfather did all of the body work (he is 83) and I did most of the sanding and prep work for the paint. He spent about 3-4 months down in florida, where the car didnt get any work.

The door skins, rocker panels, quarter panels, and taillight panel was replaced, and part of the floor board was replaced

Anyways, im just going to link my cardomain page, because I dont want to make 20 posts with all of the pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/381926...evrolet-camaro

My next project is putting a 406 sbc in my 98' v6 camaro, im going to get a bmr k member, and probably back it up with a th350

Re: forgot about my v6 over my other camaro

The transformation from the old pictures to the restored quality is awesome. Absolutely cool :tup:
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Very nice!
      I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
      CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
      FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Looks great.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

thanks, it seems like it will be a never ending project, I want to get 4 wheel wilwood disc brakes, non power because of the cam.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Leaking front cover
            by ssms5411
            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
            2 weeks ago
          • transamtom1
            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
            by transamtom1
            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X