Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where is everybody?

Originally posted by jimfire View Post
    What is the cost on storage insurance per month?

-jimfire
    not as much as full coverage. lol. Only like 10-15 a month I think. I'd have to look it up.
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter02Camaro View Post
      You need time of for drinking.
      Im stretched thin these days, between my regular job that has just exploded with work, side work that is putting play money in my pocket, a kid due in a little over a month, and the Indy 500 coming this week. Im taking the only 4 days off a year I ever take this week for the race, and its still going to be planning, shopping, and doing odds and ends stuff to get ready for Carb Day and Race Day. Im getting to the point that I wear dirty clothes because I simply don't have time to wash them. Apartment is a wreck, can't find the time to clean it.

Ive had my 08 Silverado for a little over 4 months, I LOVE the damn thing, but ive been all over Chicago so much Ive racked up 16,000 miles on it since January. This thing will have well over 200k on it by the time its paid off. I need either a work van, or get my Firebird back so that I can drive it around and keep the miles off the Silverado. But I love that ****ing truck, by far best vehicle Ive ever owned.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
        But I love that ****ing truck, by far best vehicle Ive ever owned.
        what!????!! I thought the f*rd van was the shizzz :poke:

congrats on the mini me
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Present. Daily driving my Camaro since everything else is broken. So it's looking a bit dirty these days. Old job sucked, so I finally got a new one. Going to enjoy AC with the Camaro while I fix the Audi and Z and consolidate the fleet. I'm wanting to get into something newer next summer and still have one project car. I should be done with school by then anyway.
          '99 Camaro
          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

I'm still lurking and waiting for peeps to part out their f body stuff as everyone gets mortgages,kids,wives, etc :D I'm getting married this year but she digs the Bird : )

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdn View Post
              I'm still lurking and waiting for peeps to part out their f body stuff as everyone gets mortgages,kids,wives, etc :D I'm getting married this year but she digs the Bird : )
              FWIW... I got married and a mortgage, now I own 2 f-bodies. :)

Comment

('-' ) ( '-') ( '-' )

I rejoined again. I was like one of the first 50 members to join here when this site took off in May 2001. I was MIA for over 7 years.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X