Update...Bad Repair Shop out of business - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update...Bad Repair Shop out of business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update...Bad Repair Shop out of business

Got screwed by a guy named Michael Parks of Extreme Dynamix
    in Pinellas Park, Florida....bait and switch on a used engine for
    my Camaro. ...He was fined $300 by Consumer Protection of the State of Florida...he missed the deadline to pay and it may go to $1000. Investigator went back to his business & found him doing last minute packing. He is out of business. I charged $760 of the total and disputed the charge with Discovery Credit Card and they reversed the charge and beat him out of the money. With the document of the fine I got from the investigator, I will sue
    him in small claims court. I have his home address. If I win and he refuses to pay...I will put a lean on his damn house. YOU CAN'T LET CROOKS RUN OVER YOU.

Re: Update...Bad Repair Shop out of business

Sucks you had to go through it , but at least you went and did something so he couldn't screw over another person , good job.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

what was the deal with the engine? just curious

i got screwed over by a diff shop in Houston once, was a headache, but found a really great diff shop I'll be using for years to come
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneEightSeven View Post
        what was the deal with the engine? just curious

i got screwed over by a diff shop in Houston once, was a headache, but found a really great diff shop I'll be using for years to come

Which shop do u go to? i live in the houston area NW been looking for a good place to take the bird

Comment

I had an awesome experience at Pyle Brothers:

http://www.pylebros.com/

They did same day turnaround for me. Drove the car there early in the morning, by 4pm they had me coming back to pick it up, drove around with me. They pointed out one of my front wheel hubs was making noise. I couldn't hear it over the howling diff after the first shop butchered it. They even emery cloth cleaned my axles for me before putting em back in. Probably the most professional independent auto shop I've ever dealt with. They even charged me like $50 less than the POS shop that butchered my 3.73 gear install in the first place.

The guys at the pyle brothers shop told me that the first shop ****ed up when doing the crush sleeve for the pinion so it failed immediately. The first shop I tried was a shop recommended to me by a bunch of jeep guys (249 drivetrain). I think these guys aren't super familiar with actual performance and precision. All their jeeps seem like **** was put together on a shoestring budget. I swear the sawzall is their favorite multipurpose automotive tool.
          sigpic

Comment

Yea, Pyle Bro's have been in business a loooong time. They build many drag car rearends.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              2 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X