The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping they would run on Eugene's idea that they were evolving. Maybe even for them to start moving fast.
    Yeah that would be pretty cool, evolving walkers and their fast. Kinda like Dawn of the Dead, where they were quick, but then again no one could survive quick walkers, would be like Dawn of the Dead, no one survives.lol
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Its back on tonight, whos watching?
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• I think Eugene got her pregnant. Lol

Comment

• Could be, hes a big shot now. I still like it without Rick, there suppose to have Rick Grimes movies coming out on AMC.

Comment

• Yeah, I like it too. It's giving the others to shine. Rick was the guy that the show centerd on. Now it can be anything.

Comment

• I like last nights episode, Carol bribing the highway men with a movie was hilarious.

Comment

• I missed it. I'm going to try and catch the rerun this Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                  I missed it. I'm going to try and catch the rerun this Sunday.
                  It was a good one. Definitely watch.

Comment

• Anyone watch tonights episode, pretty crazy noone is safe on the walking dead.

Comment

• Yeah long time runner Tara is gone. Some pretty major lost of characters there.

I have a feeling Carol is going back to her old self and she and alpha will go at it.

Comment

• Yeah , shes going to go nuts on the alpha chick.lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                          Had to get another phone
                          by ssms5411
                          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                          1 week ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Leaking front cover
                          by ssms5411
                          So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • transamtom1
                          Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                          by transamtom1
                          Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X