No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think its going to tank, but they still have strong characters on it. Makes it interesting since Rick was a main character. Maybe Negan will take over.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Yeah, I have feeding Negan will fill a major role that Rick is leaving behind. Not sure if Darrell can.

Comment

• Yeah either Negan or Maggie is going to be a main leader. But thats if Maggie doesn't off him.lol
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Those who watched, know they didn't kill him off, won't be back on the walking dead but hes going to have his own AMC movies. Should be cool. Also talking walkers? What the hell.lol should be interesting.

Comment

• Lol... I hope it gets even better from here, because the story is wide open now now that Rick is gone or probably swept away by the current and alive somewhere. Negan is probably plotting something and who know Darryl might be the next one to exit.

Comment

• Ricks alive, they show him at the end with the garbage women in the helicopter, then on the talking dead they said hes going to another group and from there , their making AMC movies about Rick Grimes. Yeah it was too bad Maggie couldn't put Negan down, thats going to come back and bite them in the *** later.

Comment

• Oh ok. I'm going to have to watch the rerun again next Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                  Oh ok. I'm going to have to watch the rerun again next Sunday.
                  Yeah if you can watch the talking dead too, gives alot of info. on the direction their heading.

Comment

• Pretty cool episode, without Rick, I like where this is going with the talking walkers.

Comment

• FYI, we wont be seeing Maggie anymore. her last episode was ricks last too.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

• Darryl isn't going anywhere either, norman reedus just signed a fat *** contract to stay on

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

• Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                          FYI, we wont be seeing Maggie anymore. her last episode was ricks last too.
                          What happened to Maggie.?

Comment

• So their just saying Maggie is away, did some digging and they say she'll be back. Getting interesting though with the talking walkers.

Comment

• Bummer on the talking walkers, still interesting, people disguised as walkers.
                              Last edited by ssms5411; 11-27-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I was hoping they would run on Eugene's idea that they were evolving. Maybe even for them to start moving fast.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                  Had to get another phone
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                  1 week ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Leaking front cover
                                  by ssms5411
                                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • transamtom1
                                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                  by transamtom1
                                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X