Out of winter storage; some fresh 2011 pictures! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of winter storage; some fresh 2011 pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of winter storage; some fresh 2011 pictures!

Couldn't resist taking a few shots, weather today is about 60 degrees and Sunny so I reinstated the insurance and took it out for a spin. Pictures aren't bad quality for being taken by my blackberry... ASAP plans are: C6 5 spoke rims and a white top. I'm going to work toward replacing the top myself.

I think I'm going to remove the "Camaro" from the sides, I got them with the stripes so I put it on as an experiment. I think It will look cleaner without. What do you think?

I think I'm going to remove the "Camaro" from the sides, I got them with the stripes so I put it on as an experiment. I think It will look cleaner without. What do you think?
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Re: Out of winter storage; some fresh 2011 pictures!

Yeah take the CAMARO letters off and why on the white top, maybe a black one?

What finish are your rims going to be?
    1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
    1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
    1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
    2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
      Yeah take the CAMARO letters off and why on the white top, maybe a black one?

What finish are your rims going to be?
      Chrome rims, I'm going for white because my interior is tan and I think black would kind of clash. Plus I've always liked the look of the 30th anniversary convertibles with the white tops.
      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

yaya...looks good...I just started summerizing my car...got my C5's back on, and cutout off...the sound is ....its better than sex...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Die your current top black unless it leaks or has holes,a white top will be hard to keep clean.

Comment

Looking good.
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
              yaya...looks good...I just started summerizing my car...got my C5's back on, and cutout off...the sound is ....its better than sex...
              How would a cut-out sound on a stock engine? I was thinking about working on an electric one but I figured it would sound like garbage...

Originally posted by transamtom1 View Post
              Die your current top black unless it leaks or has holes,a white top will be hard to keep clean.
              My top does leak, I hardly drive it in the rain (bit of a garage princess..)

I might put the top off since it really isn't necessary, it is more of a want.
              In America's Hat!

Comment

looks ****ty. old man top!
                Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
                1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
                1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
                2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

I couldn't tell ya...never had a cutout without a cam...I know with this cam I've lost alot of the rasp that I had previously with the other cam and open cutout...the car seems to have a nice deep and throaty tone this time round...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                  1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

4 car garage. jesus christ.
                    Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
                    1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
                    1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
                    2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
                      looks ****ty. old man top!
                      At least my car runs!!!! Andre, you *******!

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                      I couldn't tell ya...never had a cutout without a cam...I know with this cam I've lost alot of the rasp that I had previously with the other cam and open cutout...the car seems to have a nice deep and throaty tone this time round...
                      Hmm that sounds interesting, I was thinking about doing a cam project sometime this summer, either GT1 or GT2. I'd like to keep mostly stock internals. Which cam are you running?
                      In America's Hat!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X