Clear All

• Fast Five

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4oDjHUmkY

Coming out not sure when...but I can't wait

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: Fast Five

its out in june. ill force myself thru it at some point, i really hope its the last one.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

actually, it comes out April 29th. Trailers are playing in theaters as we speak
      Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Ill be there :)

Comment

Love the F&F series, accept for Tokyo Drift, that had nothing to do with anything.
          3M MAFIA
          ________
          | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
          Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
          sigpic

Comment

Ive loved them all so far :)
            Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
            1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
            1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
            2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

ever since tokyo drift i havent even liked them. a camaro doing a wheelie at 120mph...gimme a break. as a car guy i cant make myself like totally unbelievable stuff, then i find myself picking the movie apart at every turn of stuff thats completely cinematic so much that i cant enjoy it.
              Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

With the exception of Tokyo Drift.... I enjoyed the other movies. I know they're really far fetched, just like Transporter but they're fun to watch and it's cool to see awesome cars.

Another terrible movie was Redline but MY GOD THE CARS IN THAT MOVIE. :drool:
                In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

I liked all of them myself. True the cinematography was a little far fetched in most of them and it did leave me pointing out all the crazy impossible stuff and laughing along the way but still, really good movies IMHO. I will definitely be there opening night for the Fast Five.

Comment

i never LIKED them but always felt the urge to watch them since they were about cars and such
                    Dave:
                    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

They're like my dirty addiction. You just know you shouldn't watch them, and you know they suck, but they get my 8 bucks every time a new one comes out!!
                      \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Comment

None of them are able to compare to the first movie 10 years ago. The storyline, the cars and the cast were all unique and it made for an excellent movie.

The second movie was okay, but it's been played so much on TV that I'm burned out for life. I honestly believe someone at the USA channel gets off on it.

Tokyo Drift was just terrible. I got about twenty minutes into it the first time it was about enough to make me wanna to choke somebody.

Fast & Furious had a lot of good cars (GNX clone, Chevelle, Skyline, Torino, etc..) but the storyline, graphics and stunts were unbelievably ridiculous.. only a 16 year old would find that movie believable.

Fast 5 doesn't look a bit interesting to me, unfortunately we'll probably see it anyway. I failed to see ONE interesting car in the trailers.. and no, the flat black Chargers don't count. I live a few miles from "da hood" so I see tricket out Chargers all day long. Lame. I also don't enjoy the fact that the movie takes place outside of the country.. It's like watching reruns of Miami Vice or CSI Miami, and I just hate the episodes where the cops travel outside of the United States to catch some bad guys.

Hopefully this movie will be THEE very last installment, unless they can go back to its original roots in California and base the movie around street racing.

Comment

I'm going to enjoy watching it. They were finishing the cleanup from the movie while I was in South America. I think it will be cool to be able to say "hey I've been to that place"
                          Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                            hey there strangers!
                            by 3.4 slow to go
                            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                            10 hours ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Had to get another phone
                            by ssms5411
                            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                            1 week ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Leaking front cover
                            by ssms5411
                            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • transamtom1
                            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                            by transamtom1
                            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X