Alright Canada, You Win this Time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright Canada, You Win this Time.

Rockstar-sponsored Canadian driver Antoine L'Estage won national first place at the 100 Acre Wood Rallye in Salem, Missouri this weekend. Did anyone else get the to go to this or even hear about it?

This was a pic taken of the water crossing at the second stage on Saturday morning's events. I got the chance to see the cars (including this highly modified Evo X) cross this part and hit the 90* corner, along with a few other stages throughout the weekend.

I also got to see Travis Pastrana (before wrecking Colin McRae's car on the 3rd corner of the first stage), Dave Mirra, David Higgins, and many other talented drivers and co-drivers this weekend.

More pics and info can be found here: http://www.100aw.org/
    Last edited by pace2006; 03-03-2011, 10:01 AM.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Re: Alright Canada, You Win this Time.

That's awesome you got to meet these people. and ouch for colin mcrae's car... that's not coming back. not the same anyways.

Go canada go :burn:
    Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
    1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
    1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
    2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

yayy.
      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Salem is like 15 minutes from me! I went to Chicago last weekend but I'll ask my buddy from Salem if he knew anything about it

Comment

never heard of it....not suprised a Canadian would win it though...:p

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Sponsored by Rockstar & Monster? Weird.
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

sort of off topic, but did anyone hear that the EVO line is getting the axe? i just read that the X is the last one that'll be made.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                sort of off topic, but did anyone hear that the EVO line is getting the axe? i just read that the X is the last one that'll be made.

Say it aint so! :( The evo was my next choice now that they have gayed up the STi.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
                  Sponsored by Rockstar & Monster? Weird.
                  Typo. Meant to say Rockstar. Subaru team had the Monster sponsorship.

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                  Heard that yesterday. Sounds like Mitsubishi's going with the economy... electric cars and no fun.
                  '99 Camaro
                  '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                  '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
                    Heard that yesterday. Sounds like Mitsubishi's going with the economy... electric cars and no fun.
                    This will become the normal in just a few more years I am betting on. High performance will be left to the few high dollar foreign jobs that have always been about performance (porsche, lamborghini, ferrari, etc.).

With EPA restrictions getting the way they are and the price of gas going through the roof there will only be a handful of consumers who are willing to pay for the increased cost of performance. And just those few people compared to the millions out there looking for the cheap way out, producing those fast and powerful cars wont be cost effective and they will get axed.

This is just one reason im reluctant to get rid of my TA because pure power will become a thing of the past.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X