Got the Firebird back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the Firebird back!

Was gone for a few years from the forum. My brother used the bird for a few years and now decided to get something else, so I've got the ride back now.

Amazing how your tastes change over the course of a few years. Gotta get new rims and no longer leaning toward the V8 swap. I'm happy with improving the performance of my 6 banger (not to mention the gas milage I can currently get!) and after some work might consider a turbo setup.

As far as rims, I'm leaning to black rims with a red lip, along with some low profile tires (prob wait to get both once I need new tires. No need waste money these days!)

Another upcoming project is a limited slip. A friend I live near owns a transmission shop...hoping he can give me a hand with that.

Married now as well so that means one more opinion in the house ;) Always enjoyed this forum guys and gals, and glad to be back!

\'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Re: Got the Firebird back!

beautiful car
    Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RedRocketbird View Post
      along with some low profile tires (prob wait to get both once I need new tires. No need waste money these days!)
      its nice to see someone with brains on the board lol
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

a ram air hood and those wheels you are talking about and :drool:

Comment

welcome back! I live just down the street from you.
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Thanks guys! dmw, good to know there's a fellow member near by if I have any issues! Let me know if any local meets, cruise ins or shows come up!
            \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Comment

will do. i've been through these cars like toilet paper so if you ever do need a hand let me know!
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                3 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X