2011 Nascar Sprint cup series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Nascar Sprint cup series

I was just interested to see if there are any othere nascar fans in here. If so are you guys keeping up with the 2011 season. Phoenix is tomorrow and it should be one hell of a crazy race.

Re: 2011 Nascar Sprint cup series

I'm a Nascar fan. I'm looking forward to seeing some regular racing this week. I go to at least one Daytona race per year. I'll be at the July race this year. I usually love restictor plate races but I'm not crazy about the two by two racing that it's turned into. Go 88.

Comment

I watched Daytona, but I probably won't watch another race till Talladega, then maybe Bristol night race, and I'll be at Brickyard. But for the most part, the series really blows right now..... I stick to Indycar and F1
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Im really interested to see what happens next year with the teams when Nascar moves to EFI for the first time ever. It will definitely improve the mileage these guys get but given the efficiency of EFI it should also increase the power they make. Im curious to see what methods the officials put into place to restrict the power being made at they flywheel for safety concerns.

Comment

I kind of liked the 2 car draft at daytona it realy is a hard thing to do so i think giving the drivers a little more of a challenge was a good thing. I just wish there wasnt that big wreck that took all the cars out early in the race. If that didnt happen it would have given that Trevor Bayne one hell of a run for his money. That being said i still give that kid alot of probs to beat out carl edwards, boby labonte, and kurt busch. I can wait to see how he runs at phoenix tomorrow. He smacked the wall early in practice so it should be a good one

Comment

Yea, we were at Daytona last week. Sucked that so many good cars got screwed right from the start.

Comment

Even though he got shuffled back to fourth coming to the line, I was ecstatic to see Bobby Labonte run up front again. He's been my favorite driver since I started watching Nascar and it's great to see him in prolly the best ride he's had since leaving Gibbs. I may actually keep up with Nascar this year just to see how well he does...Nascar has kinda fallen by the wayside for me the past few years cuz the races just got boring..
              aka FreedStyle
              Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
              2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Nascar makes me

Robby
                2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CFreed11 View Post
                  Even though he got shuffled back to fourth coming to the line, I was ecstatic to see Bobby Labonte run up front again. He's been my favorite driver since I started watching Nascar and it's great to see him in prolly the best ride he's had since leaving Gibbs. I may actually keep up with Nascar this year just to see how well he does...Nascar has kinda fallen by the wayside for me the past few years cuz the races just got boring..
                  Last year and so far this year has been the greatest seasons since 2000, IMO.

They've let loose on some rules and let the drivers be thereselves and its gotten really good. More rivalrys, more competetive racing and it's only getting better. I would watch if I were you. :)

And Wes, you're crazy. :P
                  -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X