sold the trans am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold the trans am

guy came and picked it up today.. :( for now ill be driving an 04 accord until i find my next REAL car. haha. anyways. here is a parting video I made... skip to the end (1:30) for the exhaust revs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5bd4JmgFq4
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Re: sold the trans am

why the sell? It's a sharp car and you obviously love it.

Comment

I don't understand why you'd sell a car you're going to make a parting video for.
      sigpic

Comment

damn you dave, i saw the thread on ls1 tech last night, you sell some nice cars

Comment

Sorry you had to sell it , good luck with the next chevy. LOL
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Atrum Rosa View Post
            why the sell? It's a sharp car and you obviously love it.
            My daily driver was in an accident and we need a reliable car for some trips to FL we are making this year. My wife's job also moved 30 minutes further away and we carpool so the trans am or her jeep wrangler (both get 14 mpg) weren't very good options haha.

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
            I don't understand why you'd sell a car you're going to make a parting video for.
            Very true. I wanted something to remember it by haha. Also, the new owner wanted to see one before he commited to buying the car. He lived in VA and basically bought the car without even seeing it in person or even driving it. He picked it up yesterday and just loaded it right up didnt even open the doors or hood or nothin.

Originally posted by savagecamaro96 View Post
            damn you dave, i saw the thread on ls1 tech last night, you sell some nice cars
            haha thanks.

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
            Sorry you had to sell it , good luck with the next chevy. LOL
            yea, im hoping the next one will be getting me back in a chevy. I think my next project will be a late 60's C10 pickup. :)
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              3 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X