Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone here into RC?

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
    Where do you run it, Matt? I've been interested in getting a crawler but I don't know if I'd find enough places to run it.
    The only reason I bought one really, is that I have quite a few friends that are really into the RC crawling.
    One of them went way overboard, and bought 5 crawlers... He was in a bit of a pinch for money so I got the one he most recently bought ( nightcrawler ) for pretty cheap.

I have 3 friends that have all made their own personal tracks for RC Crawling.

There is also a few hobby stores in the area, one is about 5 minutes from my house that has an Indoor crawling track, the other two are about 30 minutes away.

Its pretty cool, theres quite a bit of modding you can do... and the suspension articulation, and low crawl ratio makes it crawl around like a champ
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I don't recognize most of these new R/C models you guys are talking about. I guess I must be really old school. I still have the RC10 gold pan buggy that I played with in college. The newest R/C I have is a TC3 which I still haven't built yet (yeaaa, I'm so lazy...).
      2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

I have a friend with an RC10. His is in the original box, circa 1976. Pretty cool little thing, but I haven't seen it with a charged pack yet.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X