People of Wal-Mart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People of Wal-Mart...

Wow. I was shopping in my friendly local neighborhood wal-mart (because the commissary is too expensive)... And I'm sure this has been brought up but here we go. The people you see there are amazing. I saw this huge woman that had HUGE boobs and a shirt that said "Go Big or Go HOME!" I was impressed, lol. Here are some funny "people of WalMart" pictures. Let's see yours and hear your stories.

#1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Re: People of Wal-Mart...

waiting to see a pic of someone looking at "the people of walsmart" on their phone, while at walsmart.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

I'm scared to go to the Walmarts around in my neighborhood , I might get shot or knifed. LOL I go to Costco, Sams club or Safeway for shopping. Then most other stuff i get online. Even the Checker auto parts I go to I carry concealed with a 9mm and have a 45 ACP under the seat.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

SSms packin some heat!
        #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
          SSms packin some heat!
          Have to sometimes, I was going to carry my 1200 WIN. Defender shotgun with pistol grips in the back but I thought that would be too much. LOL
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
            I'm scared to go to the Walmarts around in my neighborhood , I might get shot or knifed. LOL I go to Costco, Sams club or Safeway for shopping. Then most other stuff i get online. Even the Checker auto parts I go to I carry concealed with a 9mm and have a 45 ACP under the seat.
            In the last 36 hrs I've been to 2 walmarts and 1 k-mart (don't ask) and I felt way less safe in k-mart. Some employees don't wear uniforms and all generally don't give a ****, and the aisles were narrow and laid out like an M.C. Esher drawing (I felt like even if I did cry for help while getting mugged/murdered/raped no one would be able to find me in that maze). While I was there, there was a PA announcement by what had to be a 110-yr-old lady from the deep south reading off a card but unable to pronounce half the words, and I saw an employee casually strolling through the electronics department while swinging a large mallet through the air for no apparent reason. The place was also generally very unclean.

That was my first trip to k-mart in at least 6 yrs, and might be my last. The wal-marts around here are actually pretty nice for the most part.
            Last edited by Heywood; 06-16-2010, 12:44 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Just depends on what part of town you live in here. I haven't been to K mart since I was about 10 years old, theres not too many around here. Walmart pretty much ran them out. But I do like Costco and Sams club just spend $300 and your set for a couple of months.

Comment

K-mart in my place has been overtaken by Walmart. I like K-mart too because they sell better quality clothes. But I go to Walmart to buy my oil and other stuff for my cars.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X