My hero.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hero.

ISLAMABAD—An American construction worker who was arrested with a sword, a pistol and night-vision goggles in northwestern Pakistan told investigators Tuesday that he wanted to kill Osama bin Laden to avenge the 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.

Gary Brooks Faulkner, 52 years old, of California was caught by Pakistani police Monday in the remote Bumburat Valley near the border of Afghanistan's Nuristan province, where he apparently hoped to find bin Laden.

Police quoted Mr. Faulkner as saying he wanted to avenge the victims of the attacks on New York and Washington. He was carrying Christian religious books with him, according to Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, a senior police officer in the northwestern town of Chitral.

Mr. Faulkner arrived in Chitral on June 3 and stayed in a hotel in Bumburat Valley, an area famous for its spring dancing festival which attracts large number of foreign visitors every year. Mr. Faulkner arrived in Pakistan on a tourist visa, and police said it was his third trip to the area in the past five years.

Mr. Faulkner disappeared from his hotel on Sunday night, slipping away from the police guard that had been posted there for his security, a common service in the area.

He was seized from a forest in a high security zone close to the border after a 10-hour hunt. He carried a 40-inch sword, which he said he brought with him from California, and several rounds of pistol bullets, Mr. Khan said. Mr. Faulkner surrendered without any resistance and was flown to Peshawar Tuesday for further investigation.

Richard Snelsire, U.S. embassy spokesman, said the Peshawar consulate had been informed of the arrest of a U.S. citizen, adding that the embassy was seeking access to the detained American. Mr. Snelsire said the embassy hadn't had contact with the detained American and didn't know his place of residence.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Re: My hero.

If he ain't gonna kill anyone but Osama then I say let him free so he can go find that son of a *****

Comment

I thought his name was gonna be Mitch Rapp... I wonder what his background is.
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

im waiting for gobstoppers reign to come apon this thread
        Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
        1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
        1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
        2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

haha no to far from me lol. i woulda got in my Matv and helped him out lol

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Only issue I have with it is that he was carrying "Christian religious books." Did that dumbas$ think he was going to convert people??? (Disregard if they were for personal use)

My shirt has that senior police officer's name on it...

Mumtaz means "excellent." Pretty baller name.
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Wait a minute. How was he able to get a 40" sword on an American plane to Afghan?

Even if you put it in a baggage customs will catch it and not allow it.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

you mail it & pick it up later. there's a custom made shotgun store in the alley by Incirlik & peeps would be buying & mailing back home, just gotta make sure all teh right forms are filled out.
                1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
                  im waiting for gobstoppers reign to come apon this thread
                  bahahaha

and i say they let him go.... doesnt look like the military will get him so might as well let this guy try

Comment

I just found out that this guy has kidney problems and only has 9% of it functioning. He needs to be in dialysis 3x a week. So this is probably his last heroic ditch before he dies.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                      Had to get another phone
                      by ssms5411
                      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                      1 week ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Leaking front cover
                      by ssms5411
                      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • transamtom1
                      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                      by transamtom1
                      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X