My Supra VS Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Supra VS Probe

I was driving real calmly when I see this riced out 5 speed Ford Probe (big wing, big muffler,stickers everwhere). He gets next to me at about 35MPH he, so then he floors it and I floor it to, stayed like a second with me and then I passed him, he was like 7 cars behind me . I know this isnt anything to brag about but this was my first kill in my Supra since i bearly bought it a few weeks ago.

Supra 1989 Automatic, Turbo.
    Last edited by redmaro; 04-20-2006, 09:10 PM.
    95 Camaro 3.4 convertible<br />95 Nissan Sentra GXE Twin Cam

Re: My Supra VS Probe

ohhhhhh probes....... it's even worse when you stick all that crap on there.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
      ohhhhhh probes....... it's even worse when you stick all that crap on there.
      Yes, it was a bright orange with a black hood, a whole buch of stickers (NOS hahahah) and a big loud muffler.
      95 Camaro 3.4 convertible<br />95 Nissan Sentra GXE Twin Cam

Comment

I don't know what probe owners are thinking when they "bling-bling" their car out. I guess it looks kinda.............. O h wait what am I saying it looks horrid!

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

I had an 89 Probe GT Turbo. It would have dragged probably most of this sites nuts pretty bad. ;) And it was booonnnnneee stock appearance and interior.. well, except for some pioneer door speakers, lol.
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

145 hp??? well I dont know about that one.... HA . I think that any car over done looks crappy.

Comment

Nice kill!.. I guess.. A probe vs. a supra doesn't sound like much of a race. Kinda like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Oh well at least you shut him down.
              Reminds me of a Probe I've once seen at a car show.. It had a HUGE hood scoop; the kind you would've had to look around while driving(probably too big to be street legal) He had a big hole cut out under this scoop with a cold air intake sticking out of it. You could tell he thought it was the greatest thing ever, it probably had taken him awhile to engineer something like that.. To each their own!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to get another phone
                by ssms5411
                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Leaking front cover
                by ssms5411
                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                2 weeks ago
              • transamtom1
                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                by transamtom1
                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X