My Supra VS Probe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Supra VS Probe

I was driving real calmly when I see this riced out 5 speed Ford Probe (big wing, big muffler,stickers everwhere). He gets next to me at about 35MPH he, so then he floors it and I floor it to, stayed like a second with me and then I passed him, he was like 7 cars behind me . I know this isnt anything to brag about but this was my first kill in my Supra since i bearly bought it a few weeks ago.

Supra 1989 Automatic, Turbo.
    Last edited by redmaro; 04-20-2006, 10:10 PM.

Re: My Supra VS Probe

ohhhhhh probes....... it's even worse when you stick all that crap on there.

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
      ohhhhhh probes....... it's even worse when you stick all that crap on there.
      Yes, it was a bright orange with a black hood, a whole buch of stickers (NOS hahahah) and a big loud muffler.

Comment

I don't know what probe owners are thinking when they "bling-bling" their car out. I guess it looks kinda.............. O h wait what am I saying it looks horrid!

Comment

I had an 89 Probe GT Turbo. It would have dragged probably most of this sites nuts pretty bad. And it was booonnnnneee stock appearance and interior.. well, except for some pioneer door speakers, lol.

Comment

145 hp??? well I dont know about that one.... HA . I think that any car over done looks crappy.

Comment

Nice kill!.. I guess.. A probe vs. a supra doesn't sound like much of a race. Kinda like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Oh well at least you shut him down.
              Reminds me of a Probe I've once seen at a car show.. It had a HUGE hood scoop; the kind you would've had to look around while driving(probably too big to be street legal) He had a big hole cut out under this scoop with a cold air intake sticking out of it. You could tell he thought it was the greatest thing ever, it probably had taken him awhile to engineer something like that.. To each their own!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                Stop being busy!
                LETZRIDE
                If you got family or friends that you keep meaning to go see - relationships you keep meaning to mend. Stop being busy and go do it/see them...don't wait...
                6 days ago
              • sac2165
                New Conversion Van
                sac2165
                Ditched the old conversion van for this new 3500 Promaster.

The extended version actually seats (9) Adults comfortably, 32"...
                1 week ago
              • sac2165
                Flush Mounted Floor Lights
                sac2165
                I've been wanting to do this for awhile:

The Race Deck flooring was thick enough to accommodate some under-cabinet kitchen...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Lost 50lbs in 4 month's
                ssms5411
                So I've been losing weight, i got up to 370lbs in July then decided i had enough , so i started exercising and watching what i eat and drink. Drink over...
                2 weeks ago
              • Steve1
                Thoughts on paint job
                Steve1
                Hi everyone,
                I'm new on your folks forum. And there is something I'd like to ask your oppinion on. My Camaro is 2011(3.6 L). And I decided that...
                2 weeks ago
              Working...
              X