Viper > me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viper > me

I was on my way home from select soccer practice. My exit was coming up soon but right before i got off something happened to catch my eye in my drivers side mirror. I saw a sleek, red, triangular scoop, then I noticed the longggggg hood. It was a newer Viper GTS. I quickly got back over so i could attempt to line up with him. We matched speeds at about 70. I knew i had no chance in hell with it, so I gave it some revs. I gave him a big thumbs up, i'm sure he saw both of our faces with huge grins on them (my friend was with me). I don't get the oppurtunity to run many cars like this, but I wouldn't even call this a run. He downshifted, I gunned it, and he proceeded to hand me the worst *** whooping i've got in my TA. It was a very awesome thing to see and experience. :bowdown: Viper.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Re: Viper &gt; me

I also had the opportunity to see one of these beauties on the road, a bright yellow one. Those cars are insane. Good death! :D
    2001 Arctic White Camaro- Stock atm

Comment

If you're gonna get killed, be killed by a Vette, Viper or supercar. No shame in that bro!
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

i got it handed to me BAD by a 600TT viper :drool: :drool: :drool: still made him do the WTF look for a second tho :eek:
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I would ever waste my gas going against LS7 or V10.

Comment

Originally posted by maroman
            I would ever waste my gas going against LS7 or V10.
            Yes you would..

Trying to race something like that is the = of trying to go one on one with Jordan. Yeah your gonna have it handed to you, but at the same time that kind of makes it worth it.

Comment

I'd do it! just for the fun of it, and so I could post a story on here.
              I'll see a viper once in awhile around here, not too often.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                8 hours ago
              • ssms5411
                Had to get another phone
                by ssms5411
                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Leaking front cover
                by ssms5411
                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                2 weeks ago
              • transamtom1
                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                by transamtom1
                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X